HOA Management & Maintenance Services
There's more to community management than collecting money. Managing a happy, efficient, and productive community involves everything from building maintenance to website maintenance—and everything in between. Depend on our professionals to keep your HOA running smoothly. Contact us today for more information about HOA management in Silverthorne, CO.
Every community that we manage, large or small, receives the same, high-quality service that we're known for. We are proud of our 45-year heritage of helping HOA boards manage their communities. Through every challenge and opportunity, we have earned a reputation for getting the job done. Learn more at Wildernest Community Management.
Rely on our HOA management company to:
- Negotiate discounts on contracted services for managed HOAs.
- Provide contracts with qualified vendors who bid on work in your community.
- Provide detailed contract specifications for service vendors.
- Bid and present projects to various contractors and boards.
- Provide architectural review forms and tracking of actions taken by the board.
- Arrange reserve studies for communities through licensed reserve specialists.
- Offer fidelity bond coverage that includes principles, owners, and all employees.
- Provide ancillary services to communities, including newsletters and website maintenance.
- Provide resale disclosure packages that can be ordered online for owners who are selling or refinancing.
Certified & Licensed Professional Community Managers
Our Community Association Managers have taken the necessary educational courses and tests to become state-licensed Certified Managers of Community Associations (CMCA), as well as members of the Community Association Institute (CAI). Our affiliation with CAI provides access to a variety of industry experts and best business practices, in addition to providing our staff with a continuing education plan. As a CMCA, each of our managers has the necessary knowledge, experience, and integrity to provide you with valuable advice regarding finances, maintenance, governance, and other important matters. With a member of our team on your side, you can rest assured that your HOA will operate effectively and in line with the governing documents and legislation affecting HOAs.
Contract Negotiations & Substantial Savings
One of Wildernest's competitive advantages is our ability to obtain discounts for our homeowners' associations on various contracted services. We are typically able to save between 30-100% of our administrative, financial, accounting, and property management fees through bulk contract negotiations. All of our savings are exclusively passed on to the HOAs that we manage. Because of our size, experience, and contract negotiation skills, we routinely achieve substantial savings on:
- Property & Liability Insurance
- Legal Service & Counsel
- Trash Removal
- Natural Gas
- Laundry Equipment
- Bank Charges
- Snow Plowing & Shoveling
- Internet & TV
- System Inspections & Monitoring (Fire, Sprinklers, Elevators, Extinguishers)
All Wildernest agreements provide a no-penalty cancellation clause of 60 days. We understand that relationships are based on trust and satisfied customers--not on contracts.
Accounting Services & Financial Management
Wildernest is proud to have our own in-house accounting staff. Our exceptional finance department has the expertise and tools to manage your community's money effectively. Also, we've implemented procedures for the segregation of duties, thereby ensuring proper financial reporting and management.
Customized Website & Payment Solutions
Timely and accurate financial and account information is crucial to your success. Wildernest's software and systems put information at your fingertips 24/7. When you work with us, you receive a website, at no additional cost, that includes:
- A resource center with your governing documents.
- Current and historical financial statements.
- Board minutes and resolutions.
- A community calendar.
- Option for owners to review personal financial account status, work order status, and violation status in real-time.
- Ability for owners to request a variety of services.
- Correspondence between homeowners, the board, and any committees.
- Uploaded pictures of community events and scheduled meetings.
- Seven levels of security for each section and document.
Repair & Maintenance
Homeowners and HOAs appreciate our 24/7 emergency response team that is dedicated to solving any issues whenever they arise. Our relationship with other approved vendors in the community gives us a leg up when an issue is out of our scope of expertise. Please note that costs for this service vary case by case.
To keep our HOA maintenance service as efficient as possible, we utilize a reputable association accounting software program. This program can generate financial reports, balance sheets, budget comparisons, disbursement detail and operational reports, and work order and violation tracking letters. It also has the ability to print coupons and invoices for special assessments. Our software accepts payment by:
- Direct Debit
- Electronic Bank Lockbox
- Credit Card
- Direct Mail Assessment Collection
Additionally, we have a system of collection letters to handle unpaid assessments. This system posts letters directly to the owner's ledger, administers delinquencies, and tracks and follows up with attorneys and collection companies.